Motor Trade Insurance Specialist Broker

Motor Trade Insurance Specialist Broker Valeting Insurance for Car Valeters

As a Car Valeter ... Do you really need a FULL motor trade insurance policy?

Motor Trade Insurance
Motor Trade Insurance
Motor Trade Insurance

If you are a car valeter, the answer is probably NO.

We have a valeting insurance motor trade policy designed specially for you which covers your vehicle and all customers cars and can cost as little as 262.50 for comprehensive cover.

The valeting insurance policy is designed for people like you who do not buy and sell cars and do not need a policy that covers scores of different cars you may own during the year.

The premium is calculated on several simple factors including your vehicle, so provided you drive a low rated vehicle for your work, premiums can be very cheap.

Car valeters fall into two main groups. Some are contracted to motor garages and work on other motor traders premises. Others work from home or their own premises and deal directly with the public.

Car valeters working on the premises of other garages should be covered by their employers' insurance policies. We can provide contingent cover for any private work they may undertake.

Car valeters who work from home often collect and deliver cars and also own a vehicle of their own.
We can provide a car valeter insurance policy that will cover your own vehicle and all customers' cars for comprehensive cover from as little as 262.50. This is based on a 55 year old, owning an older group one car and living in a rural area*

*(Most comprehensive policies are in the region of 350 to 450)



Car valeters may also need Public Liability cover and if you employ other valeters, it is a legal requirement to have Employers Liability Insurance. We can arrange these insurances very competitively. Please Click Here for a Liability Insurance Quote Form


Employers Liability Insurance is a legal requirement if you employ anyone on either a permanent or temporary basis. It is to protect you against any claim they may make against you for injury. Courts will nearly always seem to award in favour of an employee and claims can be very substantial - with just minor looking injuries costing employers tens of thousands of pounds. Employers Liability cover cannot normally be taken out on it's own - it is usually tied to a Public Liability policy.


Public Liability policies can be purchased without the Employers Liability cover and protect you against claims made by members of the public for damage or injury that you have caused. This cover is not compulsory but must be bought if you also need Employers Liability Insurance.

People employed by you to do work even on a "Self Employed" or "Sub-Contract" basis are not members of the public and the only way you can protect yourself against claims made by them is to arrange Employers Liability cover.

For an INSTANT Valeters Insurance Motor Trade QUOTE
Please call us on FREE PHONE 0800 043 3634

Our Office Hours are from 9 till 5 - Monday to Friday.
We also regularly monitor calls out of hours so leave a message on the answering machine if phoning during evening or weekends.

You may like to visit our other site


Click the above for a simple quotation form that you can complete online and submit by e-mail. We will respond with an indication of the likely premium.

The valeters insurance motor trade quotation is normally provided within an hour during the next working day.

Find us on Facebook

NMT Road Risks Ltd trades as Newberry Motor Trade and is an Insurance Broker specialising in Insurances for the Motor Trade. NMT Road Risks Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Headley Insurance Services Limited Headley Insurance Services Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Reg No 306701. Registered in England 4851495 at William Curtis House, Lenten Street, Alton, Hampshire GU34 1HH